Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 2 of 24

Hi everyone! 

    So today is day 2 of my challenge. Yesterday ended with a success, and I didn't cheat once! I did feel tired this morning when I woke up today. The spark drink helped with that! Today my stomach feels a little off, but that could be due to the crazy amount post nasal drip I have going on. *Update: Felt better as day went on! I have already walked 2 miles today, and chasing a 2 year old all day for your job gives you a workout as well. I am totally loving the mocha protein shakes. They are delicious. I'll keep you all updated at the end of my day, and let you know how today goes! So far so good! 

Meals: 

First got up: Thyroid medication andadenral  medication 

30 minutes later: Sparks energy drink 

Breakfast: Fiber drink and protein shake 

Snack 3 hours later: Plain Greek yogurt and honey dew slices 

Late Lunch: Spring mix, tuna, balsamic vinegar dressing, pinch Celtic sea salt, pinch pepper, and orange. Drank 24 ounces of water as well.

Dinner: Lime and basil marinaded grilled chicken breast, asparagus, zucchini, and green beans. All veggies were grilled using Celtic sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and coconut oil. 

Late night snack: One medium (size of golf ball) tomato and small Courtland apple 

Day 2: Workout listed below. My favorite thing to do is walk the little boy I nanny for in his stroller. Pushing a stroller is extra weight added to your regular walking. Today we walked and did some errands as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment