Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 9 of 24

Hi everyone!

     So far so good today. Feeling more energy every day now. Although I feel quite tired today, and have to work my second job tonight. I couldn't help but weigh myself today. I am down 2 more pounds. Since January I am down 17lbs! The new jeans I bought a few weeks back are starting to feel lose. I even got them in a size smaller. Can't believe I am down 1.5 inches in my stomach. That's my biggest problem area because I have cortisol issues. Cortisol is a hormone that stores in certain places like your tummy and thighs that stores fat. It also have to do with adenral fatigue, which I have. I always tell people to learn about adrenal fatigue, which I truly believe 95% of people have. 

Meals: 

Breakfast: Fiber drink and AdvoCare peotein shake

Snack: Apple 

Lunch: Small spring mix salad, peppers, tomatoes, peas, and orange vingerette dressing. Also a veggie sushi roll. 

Snack: Greek yogurt (plain)

Dinner: Sautéed peppers and zucchini with grilled chicken 

Snack: Raw pepper, cucumber, and hummus 

No comments:

Post a Comment