Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 6 of 24

Hi everyone!

     I hope everyone is having a great Monday so far. My challenge is going great so far! I just wanted to share that I took some pictures of myself on Day 1, and took some pictures last night on Day 5. I can't believe how less bloated I look in my stomach!! I'm going to try and workout 4 days this week by doing the elliptical for 30 minutes per session. So far the challenge is going great!

Meals:

Breakfast: AdvoCare Protein Shake

Snack: Apple

Lunch: Spring mix, tuna, and balsamic. A handful of raw almonds and 3 slices of honeydew

Snack: Plain Greek yogurt 

Dinner: Turkey taco salad. Romaine lettuce leaves chopped up into bite size pieces, ground turkey, tiny bit of salsa/cheese, and sautéed zucchini and yellow pepper. It was delicious! 

Snack: Chocolate chunk KIND bar

No comments:

Post a Comment