Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 8 of 24

Hi everyone!

    So I have some exciting news! I took my measurements this morning and I am down a whole inch everywhere (thighs are half an inch both), and my stomach is down 1.5 inces! That is a total of 7 inches! Although I'm not seeing a dramatic change yet in weight (I do have 2 weeks left on the cleanse), I'm seeing it in my figure. I would rather see it and feel it, then look at weight per say. 

Skin update: My skin looks awesome as of today! I have almost all of my bad breakouts cleared up, and my skin have a beautiful glow to it. Also the oil production in my skin seems to have calmed down too! Also, I am noticing my cellulite decreasing on my legs. Cellulite can store many toxins in your body. I am so happy I'm flushing all the toxins out! 

Meals: 

Before breakfast: Sparks shake 

Breakfast: Vegan protein shake 

Snack: Apple 

Lunch: Salad with chicken, tomatoes, and balsamic 

Snack: Greek plain yogurt with raw almonds 

Dinner: Sautéed peppers, zucchini, and sqush mixed in with romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, tiny bit of salsa and cheese

I won't lie to you I ate some chocolate last night. It was my first craving in a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment