Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 3 of 24

Hi everyone!

     So today seems to be a better day! I'm so proud of myself for not cheating at all in 3 days of this cleanse. My stomach feels much better today as well. Although I had a bit of a headache yesterday and today, but I think it was a mix of the detox and allergies. Towards the end of the day today, I started to get a bit annoyed. I think it was because I was hungry, and tired from work. Tomorrow is weigh in day yay! :)

Meals: lots of water with each meal and between each meal

Breakfast: Sparks, 30 minutes later drank fiber drink, followed by protein shake. 

Snack: Honeydew and plain Greek yogurt 

Lunch: Small spring mix salad, drizzled with balsamic, and 2 pieces of grilled chicken, and side of green beans, zucchini, and asparagus

Snack: Apple 

Dinner: Smoked chicken, side of veggies, and grilled potatoes. We went out to dinner, and this was my healthy option, since it was a bbq smokehouse! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment